Wednesday, January 27, 2010

(< omnomnomagon >)

The first couple weeks of school have been fun. We took a class called Laughter Yoga, which is more of a "run around and play like a 5 year old" course and its awesome. There are some serous moments within the class though. For example we have to keep a journal that we write in once a week during class and this week we wrote about our scariest moment. It brought out a bunch of emotions on everyones faces in the class, but we also do things like blowing imaginary bubbles around the room and pretending to be wind or misquiotos. It's kind of one of those classes where you're like, dude this is stupid, but then you realize that it helps you control stress in your life even if it is the "dumbest" thing you've ever done in your adult life. The math class is still obnoxtiously child-like, I'm really glad Cameo took it with me and Ashes has to wait with us because if they didn't I'm pretty sure I would cause myself brain damage from hitting my head against the wall too hard too many times, but then again at least I would fit in with the rest of the class, right?

This week we (Cam, Ashes, and myself) went to the store to grab a few things to make dinner one night and ended up buying a moon sand kit that was on clearance and some random egg splat thing that you through against the wall and it looks like a fried egg for like 2 seconds then turns back into a gross sack of water with a yellow ball in it. We named it abortion... yeah lol. We built moon sand castles while we waited for dinner to finish (because we were pushing off homework we didn't want to do as long as we could)Ashes made an awesome multi-colored bridge thing and Cam and I made princesses make out, because we are all in our early 20s and totally mature right? We also learned what an Omnomnomagon is this week, if you don't google it and behold its awesomeness... wait I forget I need to explain why nom is so funny... Um well two reasons.. one would be from a friend of Cameo's, Sierra, who wanted this skinny bitch to move out of her way so she could get cookies and she asked the lady (nicely) if she could get around her and grab the cookies and the skinny bitch gave her a nasty look and said "I dont think you need any cookies, sweety" aaannndd Sierra lost it and said "Bitch move or I will eat you." The girl looked at her like uhh what so she said "Ya heard me nom nom bitch!" The other would be from me telling Ashes I was going to nom nom Cameo (I'm a lesbian aanndd if you can't figure what nom nom could possibly mean on your own you're too young to know)

We drove up to Ashes house, I mean we do a lot, but this time when we pulled up to Ashes, who lives in a predomnately Latin American neighborhood, and turned the Macarina up realy loud as she was walking out the door. Cameo and I started to do the dance while sitting in car. Cameo decided to get out of the car and do it and Ashes and I fell over laughing so much in hurt and tears running down our faces. After awhile Ashes finally made it to the car, it was an awesome moment in time.

On a more serious note this Friday Ashes grandma passed away and the funeral was today. We send our love and peaceful thoughts to her through meditation and we hope she is really ok. We hope that she knows that if she needs anything or anyone that we would be there in a second. Knowing that someone is going to pass before it happens may soften the pain, but it is still ever present and we will do anything for you, you're our family now and we love you (not in a lesbian lover way) :)

**More things happened this week and we have pictures, but I need to go do my math and ASL homework (because I am a total procrastinator) I will add more later/tomorrow**

2 comments:

  1. awwww I love you guys!!! And I hope you are enjoying your shower! WOOT for thirsty/huka thursday! <3 your faces!

    ReplyDelete