Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Laubs




This is me and my beautiful girlfriend/BFFL lol. We have been together for around four years now and have know eachother for 7 years.Our bday is on the same day and for some reason we get called twins a lot, which is totally awkward and really gross if you think about it. We are both students at SLCC in Utah.





This is me (Lucki.. My real name in Brittany, but don't call me that.) I'm 22. I love photography and music.




This is Me (Cameo.. and yeah that's my real name :p) I'm 21 and a self proclaimed dork-tron.




These are our poopy faces Maxzi (getting smooshed) and Gizmo. They are A LOT cuter groomed.


TOLD YA!




This is Gizmo AKA Gizzy, Momo, Giz, Gizzer the mo. He's 5 and really prissy and thinks the world revolves around him. I (Lucki) got him with my cousins Sonya and Melissa when I was 17. He reminds me of the Gizmo off the Gremlins.




This is Maxzi AKA- Maxzilla, Maxwell house, Maxwell Edison/Silver hammer, Maxzi-Pad (heehee) My dad named him, he smelled like coffee when he was a puppy. We got him a couple weeks after my dads dog Jewels passed away (she was 22 in human years!) That was about a year ago. He's VERY verbal and destroys everything, but hes sweet too.


This be my (Lucki) Daddy, Dano. I love him, he is pretty much the most awesome, accepting, loving guy I've ever met. He's always there for us no matter what kind of shit we get into (which is a lot) We moved in with him about 6 months ago. He had Cancer a year and a half ago and we (Cam, Myself and Him) really pulled together.


This is my dads mexican red-kneed tarantula Arnie... Ick, Cameo and Dad take care of it, I just spray water or throw a cricket in its general direction sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment