Saturday, January 16, 2010

This week



The weekend before school started was awesome. We went to Koi with Ashes and got our lips repierced, or in Cameo and Ashes case re-streched for free since they never closed (bitches!). Afterwards, we got dragged to the club (Area, eesh) by Ashes who wanted to meet a new boy-toy, Kris. He was pretty cool and so were SOME of his friends... others.. not so much. We tease Ashes about being a dyke because all they guys she likes look like girls. So we meet Kris, emo boy longer hair, pink chick pants, and a MSI chick short shirt... My point exactly.
Cam and I also got new tattoos on Sunday. I got my older tattoo touched up and a new one on my right wrist (I now have 4) Cameo got a new one on her right wrist as well (No, they are not matching, we already have one of those because love is having matching tattoos lol)
We watched Ember Monday, Wednesday and Friday this week. She learned how to crawl this week which means she is way wigglier and can move super fast! Monday Cameo and Ember took a nap on the bed for like an hour and a half, well Cam for an hour and a half and Ember for an hour ha ha, its ok though Friday I totally passed out while Cam watched her. Were getting used to this whole "normal schedule" thing... We (me, Cam and my dad) are total night people. Morning, not so much.
Monday night we went and had dinner with Lucki's Mom at Sylvesters. That was when I was shown the awesomeness of Horchata and Dr. Pepper combined! I know it sounds gross but it is so super delicious. It is kind of like a way better version of rootbeer float. mmmmmmmmm. That week when we went grocery shopping I bought a package of instant horchata that I can mix into my drink and a 2 liter of Dr. Pepper. yummo!
On Tuesday we started spring semster at school. We were originally signed up for a Humanities class called Sacred Traditions, but it was basically super lame so we dropped it and convinced Ashes to drop it as well. We are now enrolled in something called Laughter Yoga. I wasn't sure what that was so, naturally, I youtubed/googled it and apparently its yoga where you laugh... go figure right? We (Cam, Ashes, and I) have to go to some public place and laugh for no reason (even though there is always a reason when you put the three of us in the same general area). This is our homework and we have to see how many people will laugh with us (or at least at us). We're thinking of doing this on the TRAXX (because everyone is happy about life on there right?). We are also signed up for ASL (American Sign Language)with Ashes, english (online), and Math.
Math is ridiculous... long story short I went in to take my CPT (college placement test) a few months ago (I've been in college for a year, you think I would have done this by now, but no I do things my way lol) Anyway sooo I was pretty hung over when I took it and somehow got into english 1010 buuut was placed in Math920 (which isnt the lowest, but still pretty damn low) So I thought, well hell it'll raise my GPA (from failing spanish) so I'll just take it. I went to class for the first time tuesday and am now stuck listening to how the three little bears will somehow help me with placement value (kill me) I looked through the entire book and I will not be learning a thing this semester as far as Math goes. Thank god Cam took it with me and ashes has to wait for our asses to get a ride home ha ha Suckers.

Oh last night we also made bouncy balls, which explains the picture above. It was fun yay!

I think thats about it for now. I'm posting pics below.


Lip Piercings :D



Sad day! It hurt her.


Ashes at the club.


Me & Cam at the Club


Kris and Ashes(She's such a sweetheart)


Peeps from the club

My tattoo touched up. This one I got about 6 months ago, but I looked pretty shakey so Chris at SLC Ink fixed it up. It looks great! The Green is for my Dad and the blue is for Cameo. It covers some old scars I had on my wrist.


This one is my new one. The other one was really masculine so I wanted a feminine one to represent my androgony. Pink is my favorite color and this tattoo represent a few things that have happened in the last year or so including meeting my sister.


This tattoo symbolizes my happy place. It represents so many things in my life that really makes me happy when I think about it. Nightmare Before Christmas reminds me of my grandma (she passed away on halloween when I was 13, she raised me until then) It also reminds me of my Aunt Mary (who is my favorite relative and an avid Tim Burton, Danny Elfman) The blue is my favorite color and I tell Lucki that she is the Jack to my Sally <3. Also Nightmare reminds me to try not to be anything but me. I am perfect how I am :D


Ember looks so peaceful when she's sleeping :)


Cam and Em sleeping lol

No comments:

Post a Comment