Saturday, January 16, 2010

Peeps (and not the delicious marshmallow treat)


This is my Mom, Tammie. She left my dad about 8 months ago. I don't think she could handle the shitty year we had and that's ok I still love her anyway. She lives with her sister about 10 minutes away from me. I see her about once a week.


This is my Sister, Jenny, and Us. We met about 8 months ago and have kept in contact since then. We have weekly dinners together, usually at her place because she's an awesome cook and gets tired at like 9 lol.


This is my (Cameo) Aunt Mary and Uncle Sean. They live in Florida and seriously awesome. I lived with them when I was 16 and 17.


This is my little cousin's (Jordan) baby girl Ember. She's 7 months old. We babysit her every week while her mom is in class. She is the cutest baby ever! She's such a good girl.


This is Ashes, she's basically our best friend. We met her in ASL class last semester and have been inseperable since. We all joke and says she's our other girlfriend, well technically she's the girlfriend and Cameo is the wife. She's actually straight (well 3/4 straight anyway limh) and boy crazy as hell (we get dragged to meet them and clubs and such)


This is Mike-Mike (AKA future sperm donor) and his boy Derk-Derk (Derrick).
Mikes basically awesome and fersur someone who will always be there if you need him. He's been my (Cameo) friend since I was 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment